About the Friends
The Association of the Friends of the Eastgate Theatre and Arts Centre (Friends of the Eastgate) is a registered Scottish Charity - SC038370. It exists as a support group for the Eastgate Theatre and, in addition to administering and collecting Friends' subscriptions, organises fund-raising events throughout each year.
The annual minimum subscription is £25. This entitles you to the benefits listed below. If you are able to give an additional donation it will greatly help the work of the Eastgate. As a registered charity we are entitled to claim Gift Aid on any donations over and above basic subscription. If you are able to give us a donation, please tick the Gift Aid box on the application form. FORMS AVAILABLE FROM THE EASTGATE BOX OFFICE - JOIN NOW!
Friends will receive the following benefits:-
* £2 discount on tickets for most live shows (discount only applies to first ticket for any one show and does not extend to multiple purchases).
* Priority mailing of the new season's programme with a newsletter
* 10% discount on cafe purchases over £5.
* Once each month you can "bring a friend for free" to events specially marked on the programme with the Friends' logo.
* Regular newsletter, keeping you up to date with what's happening at the Eastgate.
* A free prize draw with each newsletter.
* A good feeling in that you are supporting this wonderful Peebles' asset!
The Friends' Committee welcome feedback and suggestions for new ways to support the theatre. Please feel free to contact any of the Committee Members - their contact details are given on the Committee page of the website.