Terms & Conditions
A fee of £2 will be applied to each transaction, (regardless of the number of tickets). Tickets can be held at reception for collection or posted out for an additional charge of £1.50.
- Full Price - aged 17+
- Child - aged 16 or under
- Student - attending full-time education
- Senior Citizen - aged 60+
- Friend of the Eastgate
- Disabled - registered disabled or in receipt of Disability Living Allowance (not available online, please see Impaired mobility/disability notes below)
- Friend of a Friend – these tickets cannot be booked online please contact the box office on 01721 725777
Not all shows have the full range of discounts available.
Please note: if booking a discounted ticket proof of eligibility will be required at the venue
Group discounts are available on selected shows for groups of 10+ only. For more information please contact the box office.
The Auditorium has spaces for 6 wheelchairs in the front row, where seats are also available for people with limited mobility. Please contact the box office on 01721 725777 to book and discuss any additional requirements.
Children in the auditorium
Children aged 2 and over must have a paid seat booked for them. A baby or toddler under 2 can sit on your knee, but will require a ticket so please make sure to ask at box office, when you arrive, for a “babes in arms” ticket.
Show times & late arrivals
Shows/events start promptly at the advertised time. If you are collecting tickets from the box office please allow time to do this (around 5 mins) before the performance starts. We regret that, if you arrive late for some shows, you may have to wait until a suitable break in the performance, occasionally until the interval, before you can take your seat.
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless a performance (or workshop???) is cancelled. If the event has sold out and we have a waiting list, we will try to find someone to buy your tickets.
Conditions of sale
1. Tickets will not normally be exchanged or money refunded.
2. Latecomers may have to wait for admission until a suitable break in the performance.
3. The programme may be amended without notice.
4. Performance space may be subject to change
5. The Eastgate Theatre reserves the right to refuse entry and to cancel or abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and with no liability to pay compensation.